Downloads - FAQ - Search - Memberlist - Usergroups  - Register  - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - Log in 
Jason, please revoke my access priviledge to this forum.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    OpenPlaneSim Forums Forum Index -> FS-WWI Developers Area
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FlyXwire
Wing Commander
Wing Commander

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 2:23 am    Post subject: Jason, please revoke my access priviledge to this forum. Reply with quote

Jason,

In all sincereity, I am now requesting that you remove my login name from access to the developer's forum here, as I no longer wish to participate in FS-WWI in any developmental capacity, and therefore it's time for me to move on.

This decision of mine is final, and I'd hope you would at least assist me by following through with my desire here, with this one request I know you can grant me.

I hope this decision of mine does not inconvenience anyone, but time marches on, and so will FS-WWI too, and I do expect projects (like a proposed big bomber) to be followed through to completion now!

It was a pleasure working with this mod team, and much hard work too, but I'm now looking forward to resided on the other side of the lines, and working to promote it's online play instead, which is something I still want to do.
ArgonV
Air Marshal - Site Admin
Air Marshal - Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Give it a day or so of thought won't you? Smile We are all still trying to work things out... Stuff like this takes time! I think we all are asking for too much too fast from too few. Shocked

FS-WWI Plane Pack Site
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
ArgonV
Air Marshal - Site Admin
Air Marshal - Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess you still want me to. Sad

FS-WWI Plane Pack Site
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
ArgonV
Air Marshal - Site Admin
Air Marshal - Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Done.

FS-WWI Plane Pack Site
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OpenPlaneSim Forums Forum Index -> FS-WWI Developers Area All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: