Downloads - FAQ - Search - Memberlist - Usergroups  - Register  - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - Log in 
Hardware for sale!

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    OpenPlaneSim Forums Forum Index -> Hardware and Drivers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ArgonV
Air Marshal - Site Admin
Air Marshal - Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 6:59 pm    Post subject: Hardware for sale! Reply with quote

Diamond Monster PCI Voodoo 2 12mb - No box, I believe I have the driver CD, SLI cable and VGA to VGA cable. Tested good last I tried.

Creative PCI Voodoo 2 12mb - No box, I believe I have the driver CD, SLI cable and VGA to VGA cable. Tested good last I tried.

2 x 256 (512mb total) PC3200 DDR400 Dual Channel compatable memory - Came out of a new HP that I upgraded. Tested good.

AMD Athlon XP 2000 - Used for 1 1/2 years then put away in storage. I have the box and heatsink and fan. Tested good.

ISA Thrustmaster ACM Game card. I have all the manuals, driver CD and the adjustable knob - I have not tested this as I have no system with ISA any longer.

Netgear PCMCIA wireless 802.11b card for a laptop. Used for 3 years. - Tested good, I have the manuals and driver CD.

Thrustmaster TopGun Platinum gameport joystick - I have not tested this. Dont have any drivers or manuals, in used condition.

Thrustmaster gameport TopGun gameport joystick and Attack throttle - Not tested but I do have the software for the Attack throttle only. In used condition.

Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback Pro gameport joystick - I have the driver CD and power cable, rarely used. I have not tested however.

64mb Yepp MP3 player - Used, but works great and I have the software and manuals and accessories that came with this unit. (Due to health safety reasons I will not include the earbud headphones)

128mb MPIO MP3 player - Barely used, works great. I have the software and manuals and accessories that came with this unit. (Due to health safety reasons I will not include the earbud headphones)

Antec Truepower 430W power supply - Used for a year, still works great and I have the box.

I will take best offer for any of the above items! Please e-mail me at ArgonV@AOL.com or post here. Highest offer gets the goods. I charge standard ground UPS shipping charges depending on weight. All sales final

Smile

FS-WWI Plane Pack Site
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Major_Hippie
Air Marshal - Site Admin
Air Marshal - Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how much for the Creative PCI Voodoo 2 12mb?

hip63 #Fadeing color

hip63's SDOE Airfield
for Missions, Skins &More
ArgonV
Air Marshal - Site Admin
Air Marshal - Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Make me a reasonable offer. Smile

FS-WWI Plane Pack Site
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Major_Hippie
Air Marshal - Site Admin
Air Marshal - Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

check your PM Smile

hip63 #Fadeing color

hip63's SDOE Airfield
MadCow
Flight Lieutenant
Flight Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG Voodoo 2!! I still have a PCI voodoo 5500(dual chip) laying around somewheres....Isnt that a 3dfx though??
Major_Hippie
Air Marshal - Site Admin
Air Marshal - Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have retro game system that now has two Voodoo2s running in SLI mode, thanks to a little dealing with ArgonV.

Yeap, that's right I have 2, yes two, SLI systems at home! Toothless Smile

For total geekness, I'm actually thinking of mounting the two Voodoo2s in my main system that is running my nV 6600GTs in SLI. That would make it a Dual SLI system! Laugh

hip63 #Fadeing color

hip63's SDOE Airfield
Snick
Chief of Staff (ret)
Chief of Staff (ret)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well lets see, I can get a wireless B adapter free through tigerdirect.com if I watch the rebates... $5 plus shipping....

"I once made a diving attack on Snick and ended up as a hole in the ground" - Skid
ArgonV
Air Marshal - Site Admin
Air Marshal - Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aye a 3dfx Voodoo 2 by Diamond Monster. Big Grin

Major_Hippie, you are just crazy! Shocked

FS-WWI Plane Pack Site
PV
Group Captain
Group Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dual SLi's. Unless everything else runs off the MB you must have lots n lots of slots...
Flybert

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm ...

I run 2 Voodoo 2s SLI ... very early 3Dfx brand from 1998 Smile .. ATI Rage Fury Pro 32MB AGP main card ... got 6 PCI slots in this PIII 667 Slot 1.. so no big deal Smile

have 2 Voodoo 5 5500 .. one PCI .. one AGP stashed ... and a 370 socket Mobo with a 1ghz/512k/133fsb PIII in it for back up too .. Smile ..

new machine soon will be 5x stronger , but will keep the PIII for RB3D, EAW and Tribes(1) .. ( still have my 200MMX / Voodoo(1) + 2MB s3 Virge running too ! )
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OpenPlaneSim Forums Forum Index -> Hardware and Drivers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: