Downloads - FAQ - Search - Memberlist - Usergroups  - Register  - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - Log in 
Pfalz D.XII has entered final tuning!

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    OpenPlaneSim Forums Forum Index -> FS-WWI Developers Area
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ArgonV
Air Marshal - Site Admin
Air Marshal - Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:11 am    Post subject: Pfalz D.XII has entered final tuning! Reply with quote

Recon3 shot me over the kite a few days ago. I just started the fine tuning and tweaking and bug testing yesterday. I've only got to do the 3d shadow, the Hangar text and stats.bmp. Once I get dmg textures from Recon3 and find out if he's done any FM tuning we should be ready to go fairly soon with this kite! Big Grin She's a killer to look at and flt that's for sure! Cool Cheers mate! Wonderful job you did on the modeling and texture work!

FS-WWI Plane Pack Site
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
ArgonV
Air Marshal - Site Admin
Air Marshal - Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I've got the final tweaks with the FM and code done! The GUI stuff is ready to go as well. All I need are the damaged skins from Recon3 and we can do a Beta test release! Big Grin

FS-WWI Plane Pack Site
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
ArgonV
Air Marshal - Site Admin
Air Marshal - Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It has been released! Check the downloads section. Big Grin

FS-WWI Plane Pack Site
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OpenPlaneSim Forums Forum Index -> FS-WWI Developers Area All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: