Downloads - FAQ - Search - Memberlist - Usergroups  - Register  - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - Log in 
Note on the Fridge

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    OpenPlaneSim Forums Forum Index -> Jade's Playpen
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Klaus
Squadron Leader
Squadron Leader

Location: OH, USA . Near Wright-Patterson AFB & the National Museum of the USAF

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:42 pm    Post subject: Note on the Fridge Reply with quote

Husband and wife communication: from a note found on the fridge door.

My Dear Honey,

You will surely understand that I have certain needs that you, being 54 years old, can no longer satisfy. I am very happy with you and I value you as a good wife. Therefore, after reading this letter, I hope that you will not wrongly interpret the fact that I will be spending the evening with my 18 year old secretary at the Comfort Inn Hotel. Please don't be upset I shall be home before midnight.

When the man came home late that night, he found the following letter on the dining room table:

My Dear Husband,

I received your letter and thank you for your honesty about my being 54 years old. I would like to take this opportunity to remind you that you are also 54 years old. As you know, I am a math teacher at our local college. I would like to inform you that while you read this, I will be at the Hotel Fiesta with Michael, one of my students, who is also the assistant tennis coach. He is young, virile, and like your secretary, is 18 years old. As a successful businessman who has an excellent knowledge of math, you will understand that we are in the same situation, although with one small difference - 18 goes into 54 a lot more times than 54 goes into 18. Therefore, I will not be home until sometime tomorrow.
2. Don't go near the edges of it.
3. Edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees & outer space. Its much more difficult to fly in the edges.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OpenPlaneSim Forums Forum Index -> Jade's Playpen All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: