Downloads - FAQ - Search - Memberlist - Usergroups  - Register  - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - Log in 
Invalid account activation URL given in Registration Email

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    OpenPlaneSim Forums Forum Index -> Sites WW II
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RedRuckOne
Flying Officer
Flying Officer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:55 am    Post subject: Invalid account activation URL given in Registration Email Reply with quote

Hello,

When I tried to activate my account yesterday with this link:

http://www.openplanesim.com/profile.php?mode=activate&u=578&act_key=0bc48624c003d66

It didn't work and I compared the (resulting screen from when you press Submit)'s URL and the URL above to notice it should be:

http://www.openplanesim.com/forums/profile.php?mode=activate&u=578&act_key=0bc48624c003d66

Whoever wrote the Personal Home Page (now Preprocessor Hypertext Page) script forgot to add /forums in the URL that's sent via email for account activation, this might be why there haven't been many subscriptions or activations.

Yours, RedRuckOne (a.k.a. Crashoverride/Corporal Desola).
Damn, I missed SF: SDOE as I was playing CFS-1, CFS-2 and EAW the whole time and awoke 3 years later to find SF: SDOE, which now has no servers, damn, I soo wanted to kill someone with my B-17F skills, damn.
mauseus
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

My first post and this problem happened to me with the unlock key. Anyway, now solved and looking forward to getting into this game again. Just resurrected my He162 download and enjoying flying again.

FS:SDOE used to be a favoiurite of mine and very happy to have found this site!

Very interested in Luftwaffe jet prototypes so hoping to fond some more to try out.

Regards,

Mauseus
ArgonV
Air Marshal - Site Admin
Air Marshal - Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello! Welcome to the forum. Smile Glad you got the problem sorted. It is a known issue that we have yet to get fixed because our web master went AWOL. Sad

If you are looking for more SWOTL type jets please download Last Days of the Reich (LDOR). You can find a complete download list and in what order to install everything in here:

http://www.openplanesim.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3848

FS-WWI Plane Pack Site
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OpenPlaneSim Forums Forum Index -> Sites WW II All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: