Downloads - FAQ - Search - Memberlist - Usergroups  - Register  - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - Log in 
IAC Hangar Changed

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    OpenPlaneSim Forums Forum Index -> Sites WW II
View previous topic :: View next topic  
V67th_HBomb
Group Captain
Group Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:30 pm    Post subject: IAC Hangar Changed Reply with quote

Since ArgonV found a downlaod on my site that I had forgotten about (shame) I decided to clean it up a bit, so IAC Hangar has been replaced with a simple text file listing all the working downloads that were on the site. It's nothing fancy but it's better than its neglected predecessor and since I don't have time to maintain a site it'll have to do.
I can't promise any updates but at least now it's a lot cleaner and easier to use.

IAC Hangar
http://www.freewebs.com/fightersquadron
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
3dp
Air Commodore - JAG
Air Commodore - JAG

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet!

Just got the Mig 3 winter scheme for my planned winter skin pack. Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OpenPlaneSim Forums Forum Index -> Sites WW II All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: