Downloads - FAQ - Search - Memberlist - Usergroups  - Register  - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - Log in 
Alternate skins for LDOR/ LDORII

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    OpenPlaneSim Forums Forum Index -> General Discussions WW II
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shadow OPS
Flight Lieutenant
Flight Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:54 am    Post subject: Alternate skins for LDOR/ LDORII Reply with quote

Anybody a packrat and have some??? There was one for the JuEF126 that had a shark mouth on it, and I remember the Sari and Darcy Skins for the P79 there are more that I remember.. (help!)
V67_Naturlich
Govt Contractor
Govt Contractor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have that sweet skin done fr me by wat32 (the most excellent texture artist)

You'll have to save as or convert to a tif, had to turn it to a jpg to upload it.

Nat
Snick
Chief of Staff (ret)
Chief of Staff (ret)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Nat! long time no see!

"I once made a diving attack on Snick and ended up as a hole in the ground" - Skid
V67_Naturlich
Govt Contractor
Govt Contractor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Terry!!

Yeah think it's ben a few years since my last post. Hope you're doing well after the last time we talked. Infact, since the last time we talked, I have found my daughter!!! 15 years of seaching, and we've finally been together again!! It's still kinda complicated since she's in Germany, but I spent 6 weeks there over xmas and new year, can't begin to tell you how I felt the first time we found each other on another forum of mine, such a massive event in my life! I tried altering my email in the profile and couldn't so I'lll PM it to you.

I'm glad to see there was an LDOR2, and this place is still keeping busy if not hetic like it used to be, perhaps all good things don't come to an end after all!

Nat
ArgonV
Air Marshal - Site Admin
Air Marshal - Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey congrats on that mate!!! Sounds really awesome. Smile

FS-WWI Plane Pack Site
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Rendsburger
Group Captain
Group Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

V67_Naturlich wrote:
Hey Terry!!

Yeah think it's ben a few years since my last post. Hope you're doing well after the last time we talked. Infact, since the last time we talked, I have found my daughter!!! 15 years of seaching, and we've finally been together again!! It's still kinda complicated since she's in Germany, but I spent 6 weeks there over xmas and new year, can't begin to tell you how I felt the first time we found each other on another forum of mine, such a massive event in my life! I tried altering my email in the profile and couldn't so I'lll PM it to you.

I'm glad to see there was an LDOR2, and this place is still keeping busy if not hetic like it used to be, perhaps all good things don't come to an end after all!

Nat

Nat that is the best news i read here for years if not ever. I remember you told me the story several years ago and im glad it has an happy end!
Great!
Rends
V67_Naturlich
Govt Contractor
Govt Contractor

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Rends!!!

It was pretty amazing how it all came about. I just added a little piece to my sig on another forum saying I was still looking after 15 years and added her name to it, but with this forum search engines pull info from the sig block aswell, and one day she did a search, joined the forum and just said "That would be me", a quick PM confirmed it really was her, and then my world kinda turned upside down! (or right way up..) we're in contact virtually every day through Skype, but it's still wierd to look at pics of the daughter I knew, and then see ones of the daughter I have now (She turned 19 last week, 3 1/2 last time I ever saw her), it's just wierd but in a good way Smile

The main thing that changed is, like me, she doesnt get along with her mother, once she managed to move out to stay with her boyfriend she was finally able to use the internet without constant supervision and control from her mother, and found me pretty quick after that with a search and my message in the sig block.

We've had loads to talk about, not least all the things that didn't sound right to my girl, so now she knows the truth about a great many things and actually understands what happend now.

Can't say what the future holds for me and my girl now, I just know that finally we have a future Smile

Nat
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OpenPlaneSim Forums Forum Index -> General Discussions WW II All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: