The Last Days Of the Reich (released)
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  :| |:
OpenPlaneSim Forums -> General Discussions WW II

#61:  Author: Jeeves PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 4:18 pm
    —
You'll basically need all of the Legacy packs when the time comes afaik...but I will double check 3dp's Lagacy lists and see which planes and packs we are talking-- at least for the first scenario. Another very talented mission designer is working on a second scenario for the pack-- and others are urged to contact us if they would like to be involved...we have a pretty good idea set up through 1950 LOL

#62:  Author: SnickLocation: Florida, USA PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 4:44 pm
    —
we have a pretty good idea set up through 1950

I think Jeeves is bucking for a promotion Wink

#63:  Author: Dance PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 2:01 pm
    —
Very, Very Nice Job Guys Happy

Now I know why I could never bring my self to uninstall SDOE

*Waves at ole friends*

#64:  Author: SnickLocation: Florida, USA PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 6:40 pm
    —
Hey Dance!!!!!!

#65:  Author: Dance PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 7:48 pm
    —
Hey Snick Smile , hello Rends, GM, Blacksheep, Argon and too many too mention. A special mention to Scorpion Rouge, although we never really met, your sites continual presence and great aircraft still kept SDOE on my HD.

#66:  Author: RendsburgerLocation: Rendsburg, Germany PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 8:10 pm
    —
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Rends

#67:  Author: ArgonVLocation: Texas, USA PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 8:12 pm
    —
Nice to see you Dance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cool

#68:  Author: blue_sixLocation: Winnipeg, Canada PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 11:02 pm
    —
Hey Dance, great to hear from you. Some of my most memorable SDOE moments have been in your Harrier. Generally very late at night and on into the wee hours of the next morning, unfortunately.

Welcome home. Smile

#69:  Author: V67th_HBombLocation: Co. Down, Ireland PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 11:39 pm
    —
GASP! ye of the harrier and the PT boat! Great work Dance, love those vehicles.

#70:  Author: Biggles 3 PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 11:48 pm
    —
DANCE, DAAANCCE OLE BUDDY YOUR ALIVE!!! Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Poke Tounge Cool

hows things m8.

Whats you E:mail? i wanna talk to you about things that go virticly Wink

anyway nice to see ya m8 ( and the rest of u)

#71:  Author: General_AccidentLocation: Lancaster, Lancashire, UK PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 9:47 pm
    —
Where can i get that Harrier?

I remember when it first came out, i could never find it then either.

GA

#72:  Author: V67th_HBombLocation: Co. Down, Ireland PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 11:51 pm
    —
its at blacksheeps site, tho our friend above is making a better FMed one Wink

#73: Wow, very impressive Author: HarmanLocation: Australia PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 2:23 pm
    —
Hey guys,

I admit I only just got to d/l this Saturday night but heck, what a great add-on this is for SDOE! I love what has been done with the 335 and the Me410 too. I remember trying to get a proper cockpit down for the 410, but seeing what you guys have come up with instead, I'm glad I didn't get around to doing it myself. Very Happy Great job all, and thanks for not letting the Bachem and the 410 float away in cyberspace and become forgotten. I noticed the absence of the Arado 234 though...does anyone have this plane in the works? I remember RVW and I working on it extensively; we got it flying and textured, I last remember trying to fashion the parachute braking system for it but then got caught up with RL and never heard from RVW again. That was about 12 months and 2 re-formats ago. Sad

Anyways, great job to all involved in the making of this pack. The planes themselves are mindblowing. I especially like the special effects with the flames on the jet engines; way cool as well. I'm taking notes. Very Happy

OT: I wish I still had as much time as I used to to mod, but there's just not enough hours in the day it seems. I am currently working on the GP3 Patch 1.1 however and though progress may seem slow, it is trickling through a little bit every 2nd day or so. Plus there's a GP3 Online MP mission pack in the works too. Check the HMW site for more info.

Cheers, Harm

#74:  Author: Jeeves PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 2:33 am
    —
Good to hear from you Harm... forget working so much and just visit more, eh? Wink

#75: I wish... Author: Harman (not logged in) PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 5:14 am
    —
Hey Jeeves,

Yeah I know lol. Right now they put me on some IT related course in town and they're paying for it all and it's on company time so I can't complain. Actually I'm posting from there now. Pretty cruisy, I'm doing this for 5 days so at least I don't have to work those days lol. Very Happy

I'm gradually getting all the techies from work into SDOE too...I have one fellow making some fairly impressive missions lately and we play online almost every weekday with RW. And I got my boss onto it with it the BOM installer on Friday...now we only wait. Very Happy Might have to use HL one of these days, since those old servers are gradually being phased out. I really gotta stop by here more often though...oh yeah and start breathing again, haven't had time to do that lately either. Shocked

See ya round.

OpenPlaneSim Forums -> General Discussions WW II

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  :| |:
Page 5 of 6