Step by Step SDOE Install Instructions with links to files
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  :| |:
OpenPlaneSim Forums -> General Discussions WW II

#46:  Author: ArgonVLocation: Texas, USA PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:38 am
    —
Sadly I have not heard anything from Aus Gamers. Nor can I seem to download the file. Anyone else have a link to a valid download for Pachy?

#47:  Author: Blind_FaithLocation: Sherbrooke QC Canada PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:41 am
    —
I have the file and I could upload it for YOU

#48:  Author: ManuelLocation: Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:31 am
    —
Hi.

I just found hundrets (thousends?) of files on an external Hard Disk, even including the UH-1 Huey beta, as well as the F-14 Tomcat.

Maybe some "lost files". All together about 250GB of Data, but for shure many files multiple times, as they are in many folders. I just copied them over the years and never checked if I already have them.

When I find some time, is anybody searching for something special? I may check it out for you.

#49:  Author: ArgonVLocation: Texas, USA PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:53 pm
    —
I have downloaded the file from Blind_Faith, and am getting it uploaded to www.fsww1.com Smile Thank you sir!

Manuel, I would be interested in seeing what all you have found. At one point, I thought we had a newer version of the Huey Beta 2 that Dance worked on, that was lost to time...

#50:  Author: ArgonVLocation: Texas, USA PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:51 pm
    —
The AusGamers DVD ISO is now here:

http://www.fsww1.com/Downloads/FighterSquadronSDOE_DVD.iso

#51:  Author: PachyLocation: The City of Light PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:00 pm
    —
Thank you guys! Downloading now <3

#52:  Author: ManuelLocation: Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:35 am
    —
ArgonV wrote:
I have downloaded the file from Blind_Faith, and am getting it uploaded to www.fsww1.com Smile Thank you sir!

Manuel, I would be interested in seeing what all you have found. At one point, I thought we had a newer version of the Huey Beta 2 that Dance worked on, that was lost to time...

As far as I know, there are nearly all versions of older plane packs on the hard disk. I hope to find some time next weekend, I will have a look. (very buisy at the moment, lots of work to do...)

#53:  Author: PachyLocation: The City of Light PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:53 pm
    —
Pachy wrote:

I managed to get it running after installation of patch 1.6.0.7. Thanks again guys.

#54:  Author: ArgonVLocation: Texas, USA PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:44 pm
    —
Pachy wrote:
Pachy wrote:

I managed to get it running after installation of patch 1.6.0.7. Thanks again guys.

Cheers

OpenPlaneSim Forums -> General Discussions WW II

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  :| |:
Page 4 of 4