Portuguese SDOE website?
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

OpenPlaneSim Forums -> Sites WW II

#1: Portuguese SDOE website? Author: BlacksheepLocation: Rhode Island PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 4:32 am
    —
I stumbled across this very old Portuguese langauge SDOE website while browsing the net http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Cavern/7694/ I thought it was odd as I had never heard of it or seen it before ever! Wonder who used to own it?

#2:  Author: MoebiusLocation: Portugal PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 9:53 am
    —
Well, in first place it's a Brazilian Website, owned by someone who called "Rabaco" or with that callsign.

Does seem old indeed

EDIT: Last updated in 16 December 1999

#3:  Author: Darky1Location: Essex England PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 10:58 am
    —
Hey nice find Blacksheep the download links still work too got the Brazilian b17 and p51 skinsfrom there plus the missions (got to check them out yet) did you send him an email?

#4:  Author: SnickLocation: Florida, USA PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 3:12 pm
    —
Tried emailing him but it bounced back....

#5:  Author: tonysilveiraLocation: Oslo Norway PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 11:37 pm
    —
Hi All Im back same times to this nice and best cornner of SDOE.
Few yars ago I start a project to put my country Portugal in SDOE!
I made same models and recontruct,Team work with a slow machines at this times.
I have a site and it works,At the moment I dont have time to continue,but i promisse to be back with a few new models.
Speciality my DC-47 or DC-3 for SDOE!
Im out of my country but I stay always in contact.
Best regards for all the old friends and for the new people made things for this wonderfull simulator SDOE Please!!!

Wiyh my best regards for all
Tanks. Happy

#6:  Author: RazerLocation: Tuscaloosa, AL PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 5:58 am
    —
tony, I have a C-46 started, if you want help with the C-47 just ask.

#7: C-47 oh yes Author: TheFlyingFinn26ACLocation: Kemi, Finland PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 7:35 am
    —
Guys..
C-47 would be very nice indeed... Smile

#8:  Author: SnickLocation: Florida, USA PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 11:44 am
    —
At this rate, the Fins will have the larges selection of planes!!!! You dont happen to have a pic of an XP79B in Finish livery do you? Wink

Welcome back Tony!

#9:  Author: tonysilveiraLocation: Oslo Norway PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:44 pm
    —
Hi for all!!!
My old site is still online my friends!
I have the proud to tell its a Portuguese site for SDOE.
Best regards for all of my friends from the old days and a big hook for all of you!
thanks.

#10:  Author: Provost PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:26 am
    —
YES it is good to see another living site! I had downloaded all that was possible and notably, the pack of sounds for p80!
When i see the discussion above, about the C46 and the C47......
LOL !

#11:  Author: tonysilveiraLocation: Oslo Norway PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:07 pm
    —
Hi for all,
My friend Provost abouth the C47 or DC-3 project you are truth and I don`t forget this big project!
The situacion is I out of my country Im living and work in Norway,I left in my house in an old 20Gb old Hard disk this project,normaly i returne only at Christmas same two weeks,
Last year I missing the travel and I hope this year...travel and pick my old projects.
If any one work in this model please mail same words for me!
I apreciate to much
with my best regards and nice work!
Cheears.

#12:  Author: ArgonVLocation: Texas, USA PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:29 pm
    —
tonysilveira wrote:
Hi for all,
My friend Provost abouth the C47 or DC-3 project you are truth and I don`t forget this big project!
The situacion is I out of my country Im living and work in Norway,I left in my house in an old 20Gb old Hard disk this project,normaly i returne only at Christmas same two weeks,
Last year I missing the travel and I hope this year...travel and pick my old projects.
If any one work in this model please mail same words for me!
I apreciate to much
with my best regards and nice work!
Cheears.

I see that your site is updated some!

http://tonysilveira.tripod.com/index.htm

#13: I am a live and working! Author: tonysilveiraLocation: Oslo Norway PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:15 pm
    —
My dear friends,

I appreciate the enormous dedication of time and knowledge of all who share their knowledge through this noble and rich community.
My big thanks and recognition.

Without having much knowledge about SDOE and with my little free time I always try to make and create something giving always my insignificant contribution, very simple and sometimes very poor but always with the intention of passing something historical and real of the air force of the my country Portugal that as you know had some pilots in World War II and received several aircraft during that period such as Hurricanes, P-47, Spitfires, C-47 etc not at official level but volunteers who enlisted in the RAF to make their contribution in liberation from the tyranny and oppression that the world was suffering from Nazism.

In the era of the jets the FAP (Air Force of Portugal), had in its ranks several iconic airplanes! Starting with the F-80, F-84, F-86, T-33, Fiat G-91, A-7 etc, arriving today with an F-16 contingent, having participated in several theaters fighting for peace, democracy and the liberation of tyrannies and genocides, which unfortunately we have witnessed, in the wake of the interventions of NATO and allies.

The project I have been developing for several years from C-47 to SDOE is alive!
But it has been a very slow process!
Due to my personal life as I had already mentioned and published in other posts.
I apologize to everyone for this.

Certainly I will conclude it, as everything I propose in my life and that I face and believe.

I am in the process of changing my personal life and retirement from work and I want to believe that this end of 2018 as announced will have time to continue and finish.

I leave here a word of respect for all who are no longer among us, and who have left us!
This huge legacy of continuing to keep SDOE alive and flying!

Thank you all.

With my best regards

#14:  Author: ArgonVLocation: Texas, USA PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:53 pm
    —
Thank you for the update! Great to hear back. Smile

OpenPlaneSim Forums -> Sites WW II

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1