Downloads - FAQ - Search - Memberlist - Usergroups  - Register  - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - Log in 
Help out a poor WWI flightsimmer?

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    OpenPlaneSim Forums Forum Index -> General Discussions WW I
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ArgonV
Air Marshal - Site Admin
Air Marshal - Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 12:40 am    Post subject: Help out a poor WWI flightsimmer? Reply with quote

Hello all!

I normally don't do this, but the rent is due soon for www.fsww1.com

As the space requirements for ever increasing files and sizes grows larger, as well as the bandwidth needed to support all of that I need more from the hosting company. I'm able to pay a decent part of the rent (I do it bi-yearly), but I'm lacking about $60.00 U.S. worth. I've got a month to pay up, and this otherwise would not be an issue but I've had a string of back luck with our car as of late. Sad

If you would like to contribute, please e-mail me at ArgonV@AOL.com with FSWWI Donation in the title. This would help me greatly incase anything gets thrown in the spam inbox by my filter.

Thank you for any kindness tossed my way! Every little bit really does help. Smile

FS-WWI Plane Pack Site
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
ArgonV
Air Marshal - Site Admin
Air Marshal - Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The monies have been raised! I would like to thank you all very much for your contributions! Every little bit helped and FS-WWI will for sure be around for the next 2 years at least. Smile Thank you all once again for supporting FS-WWI and the website which hosts so many files.

Cheers!

FS-WWI Plane Pack Site
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OpenPlaneSim Forums Forum Index -> General Discussions WW I All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: