Downloads - FAQ - Search - Memberlist - Usergroups  - Register  - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - Log in 
Bits I've still got
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    OpenPlaneSim Forums Forum Index -> General Discussions WW II
View previous topic :: View next topic  
V67_Naturlich
Govt Contractor
Govt Contractor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:58 pm    Post subject: Bits I've still got Reply with quote

Seems I still have a few things are various stages of build, all are flying and have had in some cases a pretty good FM:

JUEF GS (Ground Attack) about 50% complete

Bombers are fitted with Mg213c 30mm canon in twin pods - defensive weapons as per LDOR
Me264 (Heavy Bomber) Almost complete

FW238 (Heavy Bomber) Almost complete

F7F-3 about 50% complete

L133 In a bad way, only for advanced contractors.

I might talk myself into having a look at them if I can find where I put my tools down a few years ago, otherwise, if someone has the ability to complete them and wants to take a punt, let me know.

Nat

Btw, All are LDOR projects
ArgonV
Air Marshal - Site Admin
Air Marshal - Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah the Me 264 was finished off and in the LDOR Legacy Pack we released a lil while back. Smile

FS-WWI Plane Pack Site
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
V67_Naturlich
Govt Contractor
Govt Contractor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good I'm glad I did actually give it out then and not hang on to it Smile
Snick
Chief of Staff (ret)
Chief of Staff (ret)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They looked at the JuEFGS also but there was too much work to be done on it. I didnt have a copy of the FW or I would have given that out too lol Wink.

With the exception of the P78B (which I had to practically force you to make until you decided you lliked it.. Wink ) the L-133-02-01 was my favorite of the planes you built. Send me a copy if you would please. (I can do nothing with the modelling but who knows...) Given the time of the deisgn, it probably would have had the standard .50 cal machine guns (X4 ) (nose mounted?) only as armament... Thar doesnt mean that as an LDOR plane a cannon couldnt have been added Wink.

If the USAF had been more farsighted maybe there wouldnt have been as much to do about the German X planes.... Wink

If I had one wish left...

"I once made a diving attack on Snick and ended up as a hole in the ground" - Skid
V67_Naturlich
Govt Contractor
Govt Contractor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The L133 I have just falls nose down right now, I recall changing the wings setup and it not working, and leaving it in frustration. But I agree, it would likely have 4 x .50 in a similar config to the Meteor. The Fw238 really needs cockpit work, I was never very good at those darn things, but if there's one in the finished Me264... Might fit... but I'll send you the F7 and probably see if I can do anything with the Fw238 myself, I know it will take off with it's full bomb and fuel load, and flys quiet well, sorting out lower LODs is easy enough, then I'll have to see if I can put a half decent texture together. Just have to see if I have it in me to be able to get my head in gear for this stuff, found it hard having the will power after my SDOE breakdown lol

Yeah, I hated that P78 LOL Can't say how maney times you asked me to build it before I finally felt like I had to LOL Did turn out really well though, making the cutting edge for the wings whilst making sure they could take damage was fun, well, that and actually making the wings work!

We'll see, maybe I can get a lil somthing done.
Snick
Chief of Staff (ret)
Chief of Staff (ret)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was thinking maybe 4 in line like the mossie... I remember flying online and a noob flew in front of my mossie.... He asked WTH happenned. I said never fly in front of a Mossie. He didnt believe me so we did it again with the same results the next game lol.

"I once made a diving attack on Snick and ended up as a hole in the ground" - Skid
ArgonV
Air Marshal - Site Admin
Air Marshal - Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still need to get on that Indy wing texture map and smoothing fixes... Sad

I know what you mean Nat about burn out, I've burnt out several times and just plain had to stop playing SDOE. Building and assembling is just so darn addicting to me tho! I always come back to it... Which I guess is why I'm still at it 10 years later.

Do you realize FS-WW1 has over 60 craft now? When I started there were just 13 or 14!

FS-WWI Plane Pack Site
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
hunter
Squadron Leader
Squadron Leader

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great work , Nat ..........and i bet fly better of IL2 Cliff of Dover #Mad
ArgonV
Air Marshal - Site Admin
Air Marshal - Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good one Hunter! I don't have Cliffs of Dover yet... But by the looks of the SimHQ and UBI forums I'm glad I have to wait. At least when it does get released in the U.S. there will be patches to fix the issues!

FS-WWI Plane Pack Site
V67_Naturlich
Govt Contractor
Govt Contractor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Hunter!

Well I'm just doing little bits on the Fw238, fixing the body points, texture work, just the general tidy up till I try and make a cockpit fit into it, funny how you don't forget this crap LOL I'm sure I'll have to reinstall 3DS Max at some point, but that can wait for now. The good thing is the FM is pretty much done, saves alot of work.

Nat
hunter
Squadron Leader
Squadron Leader

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey , Nat
Becouse this isn't a crap again , this game is very old now and sometime i want play again . The crap is other ( see my previous post ) #Mad #Mad #Mad And thank you for your support again.
Razer
Group Captain
Group Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Nat, Kind of a side note but i've updated the B-24 you released for the pacific. Have you done anything with it yourself? Was going to port it over to other versions later.

Now that your back I can ask you if that is ok? Smile

Coming Soon: FSHangar.org
V67_Naturlich
Govt Contractor
Govt Contractor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go right ahead Tony m8, I often forget I built that till I caught a pic of it in one of the posts somewhere here the other day, seems wierd me building something that wasn't Soviet or German, probably why I forget about it.

Not been able to do much of anything the last few days though, my own PC has died and now I know it's not the motherboard, that makes me think it's the CPU.. and my car is in the garage with a blown turbo, been having so much fun recently!
Harman
Flight Lieutenant
Flight Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great looking planes guys! To this day I still regret having lost the Ar234 I was working on years ago with a fellow modder (who I think has since left the community). I do remember the day I reformatted my machine and then realised I hadn't backed up my mod folder. Crying

Did we end up getting an Ar234 flying?

www.harmanmotorworks.com - if it's driveable and it's SDOE, it's here!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
ArgonV
Air Marshal - Site Admin
Air Marshal - Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sadly, no sir! Sad I had almost forgotten your story!

FS-WWI Plane Pack Site
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OpenPlaneSim Forums Forum Index -> General Discussions WW II All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: