Downloads - FAQ - Search - Memberlist - Usergroups  - Register  - Profile - Log in to check your private messages - Log in 
P40 Request

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    OpenPlaneSim Forums Forum Index -> Base Pack Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
3dp
Air Commodore - JAG
Air Commodore - JAG

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2003 3:51 pm    Post subject: P40 Request Reply with quote

A humble request regarding the P40.

While reworking my Kittyhawk scheme, I noticed that on the P40, the outer wheel cover is mapped to a place on the file P40parts.tif. This is a problem for anyone doing schemes for it as it would require one to post both files (P40F.tif and P40parts.tif) just to get the wheel covers right, as much as doubling the size of the posted ZIP file for very little return.

If it could be remapped to its own file, or better yet, somewhere unused on P40F.tif, it would be perfect. Thanks for listening.
wat32
Flight Lieutenant
Flight Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not an answer to your request but in case your interested I've been working on an update for P40parts.tif. I particular, I've been painting the interior for the cockpit. I don't recall if the P40parts.tif was 1024 X 1024 but it is now and I have reset the tex reference in the sm to accept this size. If you want I can send the files your way.

One other thing that may be worthwhile moving off the P40parts.tif is the side views of the wheel texture. Just my 0.02$
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OpenPlaneSim Forums Forum Index -> Base Pack Feedback All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: